This is the sad state of my fridge, awaiting a grocery delivery.
- Top shelf and door: mostly condiments + coffee, bacon, eggs, soup and yoghurt
- Middle shelf: my fake meat and Quark, cheese, capers and tomato puree + Frank’s lager
- Bottom shelf: lemonade (to make shandy), fizzy water + chilli sauce and sweet chilli sauce
- Left drawer: veg and salads
- Right drawer: where I normally keep lemons, fruit, chillies and tomatoes
- Freezer top drawer: milk and bread; middle drawer: my stuff; bottom drawer: Frank’s stuff
In the end, Tesco cancelled Thursday’s deliveries, so we did a quick shop at the local Budgen, which has an unexpected selection of American and Asian foods.
11:20am Ham and cheese salad sandwich + tea
4pm Vegetable, tomato and bean soup with mozzarella and crackers
4:40pm Caramel rice cake
5:10pm Caramel rice cake + milk
7:30pm The strangest meal ever + fizzy squash + orange
For some reason, I figured that Sylvia would understand this strange combination.
Instant mash potato to which I added garlic granules, sun-dried tomatoes, cheese and dried chick-peas. With yoghurt, tomato and pickled peppers.